THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 4 matches
- Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Any question suggestion for interview with Dr. Krespi
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7037
TMAU
Oceanside--not sure if you got my pm, meant to post it openly, so I'll try once more. Below I will give you a website that is short but provides good general info. Don't have Dr. Preti's number with me, but if you do a Monell Senses center search for Dr. P--I'm sure you won't have to search for long ...
- Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: halitosis over the years
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7425
genetics
another factor which might be worth looking into is genetics. I know my dad has halitosis (although i've never told/discussed it with him). Who else has parents/family members with halitosis??
Yayyy, I'm glad some of y'all are beginning to be open to the idea of the potential cause of our ...
Yayyy, I'm glad some of y'all are beginning to be open to the idea of the potential cause of our ...
- Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:55 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: halitosis over the years
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7425
I'm not a spammer!
I am not a spammer. I have suffered as much as any other participant on this site since the age of 12 from this disorder. I am an interior designer, a real live person who has NO affiliation with The Monell Senses Center or Dr. Preti other than taking the diagnostic test which they provide for TMAU ...
- Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: halitosis over the years
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7425
Guzler--
Guzler,
I admire your efforts of trying to get pharmaeutical companies involved in finding a cure. However because I believe the majority of us suffer from TMAU, a mouthwash will not be effective. We have a liver disorder. We don't produce enough (or any) of the specific enzyme that properly ...
I admire your efforts of trying to get pharmaeutical companies involved in finding a cure. However because I believe the majority of us suffer from TMAU, a mouthwash will not be effective. We have a liver disorder. We don't produce enough (or any) of the specific enzyme that properly ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.