THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by sadhalitosis
Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:39 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My bad breath was from my esophagus (throat), not my mouth..
Replies: 148
Views: 101507

Thanx for your answers. :D ....
Is it weird that when I chew gum ( even sugar free gum) my bb is worse than without it? or does this happen to everyone that suffers from this?..I never had a problem with chewing gum before, it would actually be of help in the past, now it makes my breath worse.
by sadhalitosis
Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:01 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My bad breath was from my esophagus (throat), not my mouth..
Replies: 148
Views: 101507

I KNOW I MUST SOUND PATHETIC EVEN THINKING ABOUT IT BUT BB CAN REALLY DESTROY ANYONES SPIRIT..IM SO HAPPY YOU WERE ABLE TO FIND A CURE FOR IT, I READ ABOUT SO MANY PPL WHO FOUND THE ROOT CAUSE OF THEIR PROBLEM & I THINK TO MYSELF "WHY CANT I FIND MY CURE?"...I SPOKE W/ A HALITOSIS SPECIALIST WHO ...
by sadhalitosis
Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:02 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My bad breath was from my esophagus (throat), not my mouth..
Replies: 148
Views: 101507

SO LIKE ALL OF YOU, I HAVE REALLY BAD HALITOSIS...ITS SO DEPRESSING AND ITS REALLY AFFECTING MY LIFE IN ALL WAYS THAT YOU CAN IMAGINE. I SIT AT HOME & CRY!...I HAVE GONE TO THE DENTIST AND MENTIONED IT TO HER, WHAT DID SHE HAVE TO SAY? THERES NO CURE FOR IT, ID HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT.(IF SHE ONLY KNEW ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗