THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 254 matches

by NOTANYMORE
Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Something to share
Replies: 146
Views: 74669

My last update.....

It has been two months since the balloon sinuplasty and I am still halitosis free. The pnd is transient (comes and goes) and very mild compared to before. I assume this is an allergy to the environment or perhaps something I eat because my daughter, mother, and nephews all have ...
by NOTANYMORE
Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:36 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Something to share
Replies: 146
Views: 74669

Are you still bb free? How does it feel to breathe out fresh air..That feeling is so ancient to me

No halitosis but I still get PND sometimes. It is no longer chronic or sticky. It's weird but I keep waiting to wake up with that shit smell in my nose....lol. Enjoying life at the moment and hoping ...
by NOTANYMORE
Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:56 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Belgian documentary to raise awareness
Replies: 18
Views: 16799

Atrial has TMAU so now is her chance to be a star!


Two people from this site met few weeks ago and posted that they could not smell each other That can only happen if they are producing same compound.

if someone does not have bad gums,tonsills or adenoids and still have bb then there is 99 ...
by NOTANYMORE
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Something to share
Replies: 146
Views: 74669

someone asked if it was just this last surgery or a combination of all surgeries that has helped me. My answer is that the tonsilectomy and balloon sinuplasty are worth getting done for halitosis. The fundoplication didn't make any difference in my breath but I no longer get an acid taste in my ...
by NOTANYMORE
Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:00 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Belgian documentary to raise awareness
Replies: 18
Views: 16799

Atrial has TMAU so now is her chance to be a star!
by NOTANYMORE
Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Something to share
Replies: 146
Views: 74669

Still doing good. I just woke up after sleeping all day (been working graveyards) and taking melatonin to help sleep better. before I would get serious room filling fecal breath when taking melatonin because it dries me out so much. Now, I can sense the dryness but I can't detect any oral or nasal ...
by NOTANYMORE
Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Something to share
Replies: 146
Views: 74669

I have been temporarily cured before so this is not a big deal to me. In fact, I keep waiting to wake up and smell shit or get a reaction from my family. So please excuse my inability to simply ignore severe nausea and just go about my daily routine with a huge smile on my face, In all honesty I am ...
by NOTANYMORE
Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Something to share
Replies: 146
Views: 74669

Atrial wrote:Notanymore how is your "cure" going i'm guessing you are back to reality by now
Quiet, the grownups are talking.
by NOTANYMORE
Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:50 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Something to share
Replies: 146
Views: 74669

Side views seem to be clear black spaces, really is a head scratcher.

Heres what appears to be x ray view of the right side of my skull..

http://s4.postimg.org/cmpumrz4d/Untitled.jpg

I can taste the shitty smell on my right side 100%... i just do not how to approach a doc with it, since i do ...
by NOTANYMORE
Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Something to share
Replies: 146
Views: 74669

http://s21.postimg.org/hm99wy23r/front.jpg

here is my scan from two years ago, report says i have polypoid tissue in the base of left maxillary antrum.... but i can taste/sense smell from my right side??

http://s12.postimg.org/xtndcaewt/front.jpg

My wisdom tooth has since been removed.

http ...
by NOTANYMORE
Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:43 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Something to share
Replies: 146
Views: 74669

Re: do you about this reaction.

I floss my teeth , scrap my tongue , brush my teeth and flash my nose and when good people smell my bb they show me their tongue i mean they get out their tongue and
show me while my mouth is closing and im taking the breath my nose.

Some mother fuckers cough.very hard while the close onew dont ...
by NOTANYMORE
Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:38 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Something to share
Replies: 146
Views: 74669

The doctor had to flush out a snot ball prior to going in with the catheter. He said my right side was oozing and generaly indicates chronic sinusitis.
Was the snot ball on the right side?
Do you think there's any chance that that "ball" had actually been festering in there for some time. Like ...
by NOTANYMORE
Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Something to share
Replies: 146
Views: 74669

Tomorrow is 2 weeks post OP. I can breath perfectly through both nostrils and the post nasal drip is probably 90% better. I still do not have halitosis as of right now. I did try some pizza yesterday and noticed a slight pump in the PND so maybe I have some sort of mild dairy allergy. So far so good ...
by NOTANYMORE
Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:51 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Something to share
Replies: 146
Views: 74669

Re: Notanymore

what exactly have you done ?
what kind of a surgery ?
Have you ever had any relief ?
When did bb start for you ?
When is it increasing ? Can you smell it ?
Nose , mouth or both ?
White tonque and smelly ? Do you have dry mouth especially in the mornings ?

Please read the thread from the ...
by NOTANYMORE
Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:49 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Something to share
Replies: 146
Views: 74669

Corpsebreath wrote:Seems really promising! Btw, did you have only nasal or oral odor, or both?
Always nasal but sometimes oral. Oral was primarily in the mornings or when the throat mucus woukd dry.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗