THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 8 matches

by Berry
Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: UK Group Meetup, London, Sat 22nd May 2010, 1pm onwards
Replies: 7
Views: 3560

Hi Arun,

I am looking forward to the London Meetup. From what you have written, It seems there will be a lot to be gained from the day.
by Berry
Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: UK Group Meetup, London, Sat 22nd May 2010, 1pm onwards
Replies: 7
Views: 3560

Hi Arun,

I am looking forward to the London Meetup. From what you have written, It seems there will be a lot to be gained from the day.
by Berry
Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:45 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: UK Group Meetup, London, Sat 22nd May 2010, 1pm onwards
Replies: 7
Views: 3560

I'll be there.
by Berry
Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Coffee enemas and enamas in general
Replies: 9
Views: 7872

Hi Jimi,

How long do you plan to do the coffee enemas and what are you using to put them in your behind? I ask because if you're using one of those enema kits that can place liquid a long way up the colon, you will affect the flora in that area, so you might want to think about replacing them.
by Berry
Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:47 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I need some advice.
Replies: 4
Views: 2097

Thanks for responding Halitosisux,

About the candida, I did a Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis (CDSA) test last year, and I am guessing that would have detected it in the stomach, so I'm not sure if it's anywhere else.

I am still in shock about my wisdom teeth. I went to a new dentist today ...
by Berry
Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I need some advice.
Replies: 4
Views: 2097

I need some advice.

I was about to start Fluconazole and Metronizadole this weekend, but I had my two upper wisdom teeth puled out today, quicker than I expected. The dentist said they where badly decayed. Anyway I came home and smelt the cloth he applied and it had a funny, strong smell I can't pinpoint, but Have ...
by Berry
Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:09 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: help! what disease actually cause this bb of mine
Replies: 5
Views: 3196

Hi Possible,

I'm sorry you have been suffering for so long. About the movement in your body, it sounds as if there is something in your blood. It would be helpful if you could provide more details about tests you have done, and treatments you have tried. Unfortunately, doctors are not skilled at ...
by Berry
Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Metronidazole & Fluconazole (Combination therapy for BB)
Replies: 157
Views: 104554

Hi KeepTrying,

I just tried asking my doctor for metronidazole after reading this thread, and she wouldn't give it to me.

I then came across a guy selling flagyl 250 mg for pigeons on ebay UK, but looking at his feedback I think he has to say that.

Please look at the link below and tell me what ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗