I use this brand from Nature's Bounty
http://i48.tinypic.com/2jb47sh.jpg
You can find it on the Supplements Section in any Duane reade, walmart or Ride Aid store.
I try to find the link to where i found the dosage but i could not. But what it said was that you take it for 8weeks and then you ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I Finally found my Cure ( This time its Real!!!!!!)
- Replies: 20
- Views: 12571
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.