Hi Jess,
It's been one month since your Adenoidectomy. Any final verdict?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 47 matches
- Tue May 17, 2016 12:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: In the process of getting my adenoids removed
- Replies: 30
- Views: 11299
- Sun May 08, 2016 2:37 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I tried this and it seemed to work
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7565
I'm glad you found a regiment that is working for you BUT having to do that much stuff is just crazy. It's just not normal to have to spend so much time doing so many things. I would say that you have not found a cure but rather a way to mask the problem. Its like having an old trashcan with rotten ...
- Sun May 01, 2016 7:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: In the process of getting my adenoids removed
- Replies: 30
- Views: 11299
- Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: In the process of getting my adenoids removed
- Replies: 30
- Views: 11299
- Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: San Diego Support Group/ Testers
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3604
- Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:19 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: MRI of Adenoids
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1719
MRI of Adenoids
I've always felt that my issue was coming from the Adenoids. So with renewed optimism I scheduled another visit with my ENT. I gave him all my symptoms; constant bad breath, swollen feeling in the back of the nose, post nasal drip, constant bad taste in mouth, and difficulty breathing clearly ...
- Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:45 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: In the process of getting my adenoids removed
- Replies: 30
- Views: 11299
someone from his office will be contacting me regarding the procedure and I pray that this will be the cure for me.
I'll keep you all posted on everything and feel free to ask me any question.
Hi Jess, did you ever schedule that Adenoidectomy? Another member (fuckHalitosis), had an adenoidectomy ...
I'll keep you all posted on everything and feel free to ask me any question.
Hi Jess, did you ever schedule that Adenoidectomy? Another member (fuckHalitosis), had an adenoidectomy ...
- Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:53 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I don't really believe them..
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4016
- Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: In the process of getting my adenoids removed
- Replies: 30
- Views: 11299
- Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Getting My Tonsils/Adenoids Removed Tuesday 2-2-2016
- Replies: 31
- Views: 10995
- Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:32 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Getting My Tonsils/Adenoids Removed Tuesday 2-2-2016
- Replies: 31
- Views: 10995
- Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:33 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Getting My Tonsils/Adenoids Removed Tuesday 2-2-2016
- Replies: 31
- Views: 10995
Awesome! Sounds very encouraging. I think the adenoids are often overlooked because doctors brainwash us into thinking that there is nothing there. I too think this is my problem. I watch for your updates daily.
Are you on antibiotics? If so, you might want to wait two weeks from completion until ...
Are you on antibiotics? If so, you might want to wait two weeks from completion until ...
- Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:58 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: PLEASE READ IF YOU HAVE NASAL ODOR (CURE)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1743
- Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:46 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Getting My Tonsils/Adenoids Removed Tuesday 2-2-2016
- Replies: 31
- Views: 10995
Good Luck! I hope this turns out to be your cure. Please provide updates, good or bad. I will closely follow your progress. I had a tonsillectomy and recovery was not that bad. Just make sure to stay hydrated and drink lots of fluids. I'm sorry I didn't push harder for an adenoidectomy at the time ...
- Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Adenoctomy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3556
Two solid cures from 9YearsToFindCure and mindyb.
Here is the link to the thread:
viewtopic.php?t=6255&postdays=0&postord ... rs&start=0[/b]
Here is the link to the thread:
viewtopic.php?t=6255&postdays=0&postord ... rs&start=0[/b]
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.