THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by possible
Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:19 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I am free again
Replies: 3
Views: 2133

I am free again

I discover this site this year and i have only posted once. I read through the old post and i am always with my computer to read some advise and suggesstion. BB has really mess up my life. infact i could not go back to college for the fall semester. BB makes me have a lot of enemies. Luckliy for me ...
by possible
Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:02 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: help! what disease actually cause this bb of mine
Replies: 5
Views: 3204

help! what disease actually cause this bb of mine

i am 34 years old.i have had this bb for 10 years.it is so horrible that i got reaction from people everyday,many people avoid contact with me. But what i realize is that i have this weird symptom with my bb. I have intense itching and a moving sensation all over my body.i have done a couple of test ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗