thanks terranpatriot, that REALLY makes me feel a bit better, especially the part about knowing that some people take antibiotics or life. Unfortuatley no doctor will support me because they simply see bad breath as an illness...not a disability as we do.
Archimonde..it may not work but im going to ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 3 matches
- Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Flagyl for life?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7256
- Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Flagyl for life?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7256
Flagyl for life?
Hey guys
After learning about flagyl on this forum, I decided to get myself some and go on 200mg 3x daily for 7 days.
After 3 days of treatment BB was completely gone but sadly returned after 2weeks of stopping treatment like so many others who have tried this drug.
Since i can get flagyl here in ...
After learning about flagyl on this forum, I decided to get myself some and go on 200mg 3x daily for 7 days.
After 3 days of treatment BB was completely gone but sadly returned after 2weeks of stopping treatment like so many others who have tried this drug.
Since i can get flagyl here in ...
- Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Flagy or flucazanole?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1305
Flagy or flucazanole?
Dear friends
Im a new member to this forum and this is my first post. Unfortunatley I am not new to BB this is my fifteenth year of suffering. I heard people on hear speak of flagyl and after researching I bought some..going to start tommorrow morning. I was just wondering..should i try it alone or ...
Im a new member to this forum and this is my first post. Unfortunatley I am not new to BB this is my fifteenth year of suffering. I heard people on hear speak of flagyl and after researching I bought some..going to start tommorrow morning. I was just wondering..should i try it alone or ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.