THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 112 matches

by hungrygirl
Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:00 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
Replies: 225
Views: 88135

I can't remember the last time i decided to buy a something so quick!

Got an email from Jimi, read this thread, bit of googling and ordered it sunday.
Everything seems fine, they keep me updated with emails and i'm expecting it this week.

I'm fairly certain i have candida, i have very visible ...
by hungrygirl
Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: UK XMas Meetup - URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Replies: 11
Views: 4200

I meant who's coming from this forum.

Anyways, see you later Arun
by hungrygirl
Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: UK XMas Meetup - URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Replies: 11
Views: 4200

For some reason i thought it will be on the 12th, friday, i gotta stop drinking so much :!:

I'll be there again, who else is coming? It would be good to know, it might be an incentive for others to come too!



See you there
by hungrygirl
Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:53 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: UK Meetup September 13th (12pm) and 14th, Tower Hill, London
Replies: 12
Views: 4483

Hello people

Whos coming?

I will be there, i went to the last one too, in Manchaster, it was very good, lovely people.

So who is going to be there this time?


Hope to see you lots of you!
by hungrygirl
Sun May 25, 2008 6:49 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Hypochloridia; low stomach acid
Replies: 3
Views: 9640

Hypochloridia; low stomach acid

I know it has been mentioned before but i've gone trough such improvement i would just like you guys to read this.

http://www.naturalmeds.co.nz/Conditions/Hypochlorhydria.htm

Its a very short and matter-of-fact description of the problem, but here is two little things from it:

Symptoms of ...
by hungrygirl
Sun May 25, 2008 5:45 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: New potent treatment that works!
Replies: 18
Views: 9412

Swedish bitter helps to boost stomach acid production, i'm not surprised its helping.


Bitter herbs - Some alternative practitioners say that bitter herbs may stimulate the secretion of stomach acid and digestive enzymes. Examples of bitter herbs are gentian and dandelion. They're often recommended ...
by hungrygirl
Sun May 25, 2008 5:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How much VITIMAN C.
Replies: 23
Views: 9176

For some reason my post appeared 7 times and i can't delete it!!


I drink these solutions 3-6 times a day, with a straw, not touching my teeth, it takes about 10 seconds.

So let's say, 30- 60 seconds distributed in 24 hours is hardly a constant acidic state.

Why i think its working because it ...
by hungrygirl
Sun May 18, 2008 5:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How much VITIMAN C.
Replies: 23
Views: 9176

:?:
by hungrygirl
Sun May 18, 2008 5:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How much VITIMAN C.
Replies: 23
Views: 9176

:roll:
by hungrygirl
Sun May 18, 2008 5:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How much VITIMAN C.
Replies: 23
Views: 9176

](*,)
by hungrygirl
Sun May 18, 2008 5:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How much VITIMAN C.
Replies: 23
Views: 9176

:-s
by hungrygirl
Sun May 18, 2008 5:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How much VITIMAN C.
Replies: 23
Views: 9176

:|
by hungrygirl
Sun May 18, 2008 5:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How much VITIMAN C.
Replies: 23
Views: 9176

I'm one of those who finds it working.

I'm in the Uk too. I use the efervescent from Tesco (1000mg, sugarfree), mostly the raspberry flavor cos it's lovely, very cheap too, less then a pound for 20. (I used to buy pure Vit C capsules, opened them and used the powder only, but they are too expensive ...
by hungrygirl
Sun May 18, 2008 5:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How much VITIMAN C.
Replies: 23
Views: 9176

I don't know what happened, how do you delete these?

Jimi, do something!!! :D :D
by hungrygirl
Thu May 15, 2008 9:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Summer UK Meetup, Manchester, Saturday 14th June 2008
Replies: 10
Views: 3411

Booking tickets now..


are you taking the piss?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗