Hi,
I'd like to add that at my place we've got universal health care and prescription is not only necessary to buy anti-fungals but it also cuts off half of the price. I did the math and the supply I've bought from KT without prescription would cost me almost the same in the pharmacy 100m from where ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:33 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Open letter to keeptrying09
- Replies: 52
- Views: 19828
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.