Make appointments to see gastric and ENT specialists to rule out common problems in those areas. Ask for blood tests to rule out any kidney or liver problems. Make sure you are not on any daft diets.
Read this thread:-
http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3495
I will def do ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:36 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Its not my mouth! My Dentist confirmed
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2638
- Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:24 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Its not my mouth! My Dentist confirmed
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2638
Its not my mouth! My Dentist confirmed
Just had my 2nd cleaning/checkup at the dentist and he gave my mouth a clean bill of health. He said my halitosis definitely not coming from my mouth but elsewhere "downstream"
I am confused as to the next step. I am assuming its coming from my digestive tract and is most likely some sort of ...
I am confused as to the next step. I am assuming its coming from my digestive tract and is most likely some sort of ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.