THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by robsam
Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:05 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Need advice on wisdom teeth extraction
Replies: 11
Views: 5149

Thanks a lot guys . I was having the same question in my mind as dreamweaver . But dreamweaver I do not feel any BB even after 3 years of my accident . But I am not sure for the future . Thats why I was asking the same question .



______________________________________________
Dental Insurance
by robsam
Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:00 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Broken teeth .
Replies: 2
Views: 2628

Broken teeth .

Does bad breath have anything to do with teeth ? I got an accident 3 years ago and my two teeth are artificial . Are there any chances of getting bad breath because of these two broken teeth .Please advice me .

Thanks in advance .


___________________________________________
Dental Insurance
by robsam
Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:55 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Does Cigarette causes bad breath or tooth decay ??
Replies: 5
Views: 3953

Does Cigarette causes bad breath or tooth decay ??

Guys I have a question . I am smoking since last 7 years . I heard many times that cigarette is also a cause of tooth decay and bad breath . Does that true ? Well I myself do not feel any bad brath in my mouth . And my teeth are also strong . Am I in a way for dental insurance . :roll: :roll: :roll ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗