THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by drebin893
Thu May 06, 2010 9:36 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Ive tried it all, so far this seems to be the best!
Replies: 26
Views: 10326

.[/quote]Hi, ElGrizzle.

I eat white rice. And I don't use sauces with sugar. :P In my area, people like spicy food very much. Me too. But when my doctor told me that eating spicy food cause BB. I seldom use it.

I am very thin. Nomatter how much I eat. I eat a lot, but never become fat. I don't ...
by drebin893
Thu May 06, 2010 9:26 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: STILL STRUGGLING...
Replies: 5
Views: 3027

thanks to britany spears.
chewing gum is not that weired here.
by drebin893
Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:04 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I need FRIENDS and SOCIAL INTERACTION!!!messager or mail
Replies: 7
Views: 3275

thanks everyone!
i have a goal to live!
I love all of you.
by drebin893
Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:47 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: I need FRIENDS and SOCIAL INTERACTION!!!messager or mail
Replies: 7
Views: 3275

I need FRIENDS and SOCIAL INTERACTION!!!messager or mail

hello everyone
i am from country which does not speak English.
i am so glad i ve found this site!! or i will s*****e.

I am 20 Female,and attend to collage right now.

i sometimes feel very lonely.LET US WALK THROUGH THE TOUGH TIMES TOUGHTHER!

if u are interested, please pm me or add me in your msn ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗