okay so i just got back my endoscopy pictures. my images look clean. like your second ones. the doctor apparently took a sample of something and he is going to call me back. but it did not look anything like candida.
Now, my feeling is that my bb is due to a heart burn. I notice when I eat heavy ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Tue May 18, 2010 2:25 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My bad breath was from my esophagus (throat), not my mouth..
- Replies: 148
- Views: 101509
- Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:48 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My bad breath was from my esophagus (throat), not my mouth..
- Replies: 148
- Views: 101509
Two questions
hello kt very good post. thank you.
I have two question.
1. Do you ever recall having a sticky, or gluey saliva?
I have been getting this after I eat anything. Especially when I have soda, bread and other Candida friendly foods. However, when I have anti-fungal foods my saliva feels normal and ...
I have two question.
1. Do you ever recall having a sticky, or gluey saliva?
I have been getting this after I eat anything. Especially when I have soda, bread and other Candida friendly foods. However, when I have anti-fungal foods my saliva feels normal and ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.