THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by dlb023
Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:15 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: New member introduction
Replies: 5
Views: 2886

ENT appointment

Hello everyone, I'm new here and posted a few days ago about my bb problem. Today I went to see the ent at OHSU. I wasn't expecting much from the doctor, but it wasn't all bad.

This was a young, Indian resident doctor. He asked me to explain why I was there. I told him of my theory that I may have ...
by dlb023
Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:57 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: New member introduction
Replies: 5
Views: 2886

New member introduction

javascript:emoticon(':D')Hi everyone, I'm so glad I found this website. I was doing research online about laser crytolysis and came across you guys. I must say I know exactly how you all feel about bb. I've had it for at least 10 years now.

In summary:

javascript:emoticon(':(')Childhood of many ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗