THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 24 matches

by stinkypinky
Fri May 14, 2010 3:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I'm @ the ent now
Replies: 20
Views: 7892

UPDATE

when back the ent. he did another exam. prescribed flonase and scheduled a barium swallow test for next week. on the diagnosis receipt thingy he circled chronic rhinusitus and sinusitus (sorry for the poor spelling) and at the bottom he wrote dysplasia.......

(im leary of doctors tho bc i ...
by stinkypinky
Fri May 14, 2010 2:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Appt w Gastro Doc
Replies: 11
Views: 4883

I was just wondering is your breath fecal??

Anyway I did get and endoscopy and they didn't find anything wrong with my stomach. I was fully awake btw. The only thing they said was that my stomach was a little red and swollen. I still however think that my poop breath is related with something not ...
by stinkypinky
Fri May 14, 2010 2:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Appt w Gastro Doc
Replies: 11
Views: 4883

UPDATE
Had the procedure yesterday. when i woke up the nurse said everything thing looked normal but my stomach was a bit inflammed. i was given a script for zantac. i took a cab home despite the nurse not wanting to release me unless it was to a friend or family member. But whatever

i also had ...
by stinkypinky
Fri May 07, 2010 10:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Appt w Gastro Doc
Replies: 11
Views: 4883

tx dark- he did say I'd need a ride home.......but I don't have anyone that I can ask. I'll prob try to drive or call a cab.
by stinkypinky
Fri May 07, 2010 6:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I'm @ the ent now
Replies: 20
Views: 7892

sorry for the multiple posts.....
by stinkypinky
Fri May 07, 2010 6:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I'm @ the ent now
Replies: 20
Views: 7892

dup
by stinkypinky
Fri May 07, 2010 6:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I'm @ the ent now
Replies: 20
Views: 7892

then i sat in the stairwell and really balled for a good twenty minutes. i got my hopes all up even though i had been trying to be realistic -----it still hurt like hell.
.



Stinkypinky,
I'm so glad you balled b/c sometimes we just need to get that frustration out and I bet you felt better when ...
by stinkypinky
Fri May 07, 2010 6:53 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I'm @ the ent now
Replies: 20
Views: 7892

dup
by stinkypinky
Fri May 07, 2010 6:53 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I'm @ the ent now
Replies: 20
Views: 7892

then i sat in the stairwell and really balled for a good twenty minutes. i got my hopes all up even though i had been trying to be realistic -----it still hurt like hell.
.



Stinkypinky,
I'm so glad you balled b/c sometimes we just need to get that frustration out and I bet you felt better when ...
by stinkypinky
Fri May 07, 2010 4:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How do you guys survive your job???
Replies: 8
Views: 3910

i quit
by stinkypinky
Fri May 07, 2010 4:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My Appt w Gastro Doc
Replies: 11
Views: 4883

My Appt w Gastro Doc

OK.....so last friday i went to see a gastro doc -Digestive Diseases Treatment Center.....the name of the practice sound promising at least.

when i checked in the nurse took a look at my chart and either saw i was there for bb or smelled it an took me to a room straight away. that i was actually ...
by stinkypinky
Fri May 07, 2010 4:15 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I'm @ the ent now
Replies: 20
Views: 7892

dup
by stinkypinky
Fri May 07, 2010 4:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I'm @ the ent now
Replies: 20
Views: 7892

thanks fess .....

NOTANYMORE
Thats kinda what i figured too - ive just been taking the amox. no change in my bb tho. I think im immune to amox anyway - ive taken it alot in the past for urinary tract and kidney infections.

Ive never tried chlorhexidine.....what product do you suggest ...
by stinkypinky
Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I'm @ the ent now
Replies: 20
Views: 7892

oh my question to you guys..................
he prescribed the following to treat the tongue inflammation and pnd

zyrtec 2 a day for 5 days
then 25mg of diphenhydramine 1 capsule 3 times a day
and amoxicillin 500mg 1 capsule 3 times a day

SHOULD I TAKE THIS STUFF OR NO? IM THINKING ITS A WASTE BC ...
by stinkypinky
Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I'm @ the ent now
Replies: 20
Views: 7892

so doctor comes into the room and says its been five years since ive seen you! im thinking yeah bc your treatment wasnt helping my BB problem. then he asks what im here for. i tell him some crap about sore throats, lump in throat, coughing up tonsil stones (which i never have), Chronic BB and ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗