Hi everyone....
My name is Paul and I have suffered from chronic halitosiis since early childhood. I could mask my bad breath with gum while I was still in high school, but as I got older, my halitosis became worse. I tried everything under the sun, spending thousands of dollars trying to eliminate ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Wed May 12, 2010 10:11 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Just Received my Biozole
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10387
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.