THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by 95_E38
Thu May 06, 2010 5:19 am
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: worst day of my life so far
Replies: 14
Views: 12080

worst day of my life so far

Well today everyone at work found out why I don't like to talk. Before It was just a couple of people, but now that everyone knows they all treat me different. Now they all look at me with this face and a few of them are making fun of me. I just want to tell them to f#$% off, but that wouldn't make ...
by 95_E38
Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:53 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: New guy to the forum. =; sort of long :lol:
Replies: 2
Views: 1860

New guy to the forum. =; sort of long :lol:

The first time I found out I had bad breath was my freshman year of high school. I said something and my friend said what is that smell. That was probably that last time that I ever really talked. It took my 5 years to graduate because I never talked at all in any of my classes unless I really had ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗