THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by FightingBB
Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:00 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: New guy to the forum. =; sort of long :lol:
Replies: 2
Views: 1859

Seeking Treatment & await Endoscopy

Dear 95_E38,

I understand how you feel as I have similar experience. I found that I have bad breath since Secondary School, although people around me do not spell it out, but I can see from their reaction, they closed their nose and stand apart whenever I talk to them. I felt depressed and try not ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗