THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by kimmieA
Mon May 03, 2010 1:48 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I'm a happy girl
Replies: 26
Views: 32483

I'm glad you're still pretty social. Really, things like this can be overlooked. I promise. I have bb and I just got married last year. It's really been amazing to see that my husband can overlook my insecurities. But that's what being married is about, no?
by kimmieA
Mon May 03, 2010 1:46 pm
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: GRAPEFRUIT SEED EXTRACT!!
Replies: 2
Views: 9075

I eat a grapefruit every day. It's my go-to breakfast. I wasn't aware that citric acid did anything really. I figured that it would make bb worse because of the acidity! It actually does help! My husband has noticed an improvement. I will say be careful with the medications you're on as grapefruit ...
by kimmieA
Mon May 03, 2010 1:43 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Do you drink cola?
Replies: 15
Views: 34044

Cola can be a cause of bb. However, I don't think it will always cause it. Does that make sense? The sugar for some people is a problem. For others, it isn't. We all have different body chemistry that contributes to our problems, That said, I haven't had cola or any soda for that matter in 7 years ...
by kimmieA
Mon May 03, 2010 1:41 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: my first time ever talking about this
Replies: 14
Views: 5311

For me, it wasn't my wisdom teeth at all. I had mine out, but it didn't cure the problem. I wasn't sure what else to do. I was even embarrassed to go to the dentist! I do have 2 fillings, not because of cavities, but because I had deep grooves in my teeth. Mine aren't metal, either. Is this really a ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗