THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 15 matches

by StillBattling
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How to measure progress
Replies: 4
Views: 1836

I was brutally told 3 times that I my breath was bad. So I am too scared to take any blunt reaction again. As a result I avoid speaking directly to face since then.

Now a days people don't recoil or make faces when I speak. and this is when I am at least 1-2 meter away. but they will definitely ...
by StillBattling
Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:38 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How to measure progress
Replies: 4
Views: 1836

How to measure progress

Hello everyone,

The main issue I am facing dealing with bb is I am not able to measure my progress with any treatment. I understand currently only the following economical means are available to measure/test it.

1. Tongue smell: I really want to know if tongue smell should really be considered. I ...
by StillBattling
Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone from Australia
Replies: 8
Views: 3600

girl_222 wrote:I'm in Melbourne - would love to have some support from others dealing with the same problem
I have sent you a pm.
by StillBattling
Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:22 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Relief for 3 years and more
Replies: 31
Views: 13498

I thought that may come up, maybe let me clarify. It was pretty bad. People would not get close or walk away sort. No they would not leave a bar, but it would fill up a room pretty quickly if I was just sitting there, not talking. If I started to say a sentence it would fill up a room in seconds ...
by StillBattling
Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:38 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone from Australia
Replies: 8
Views: 3600

Bumping the thread
by StillBattling
Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:36 pm
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: Dentiva Forevermints Smellx
Replies: 2
Views: 16732

Atrial wrote:Where did you order smell x
i ordered it through http://www.vitaminglobal.com/
by StillBattling
Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:07 pm
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: Dentiva Forevermints Smellx
Replies: 2
Views: 16732

Dentiva Forevermints Smellx

My self confidence has suffered the most due to bb. Even when i get cured i will always be anxious about my breath. The only time I feel confident is when i have mint in my mouth. as i am not sure when the cure will come i thought to invest in products which can at least provide some relief. So far ...
by StillBattling
Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: NEW BREATH TEST STUDY - VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!
Replies: 57
Views: 20605

Has anybody else tried it? did not see much discussion about this product. please share if anyone has any review.
by StillBattling
Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:08 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has anyone here got married after having bb?
Replies: 0
Views: 1049

Has anyone here got married after having bb?

i know it is a painful question. but i am hell scared as talks of my marriage are going on in family. i have bb that is detected when very close and till now i have been keeping distance from everyone.. just wanted to know if there is anyone here who got married after having bb?
by StillBattling
Sun May 24, 2015 2:30 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192880

Melbourne, Australia
by StillBattling
Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:01 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone from Australia
Replies: 8
Views: 3600

Bumping the thread
by StillBattling
Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:30 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Oxygen spray in mouth
Replies: 0
Views: 2487

Oxygen spray in mouth

Hi

Has anybody tried any kind of oxygen spray for managing bb? It is the anaerobic bacteria that causes vsc in our mouth.
I was thinking wouldn't an oxygen mouth spray help. We can use the spray every hour so there would be no chance for anaerobic bacteria to survive. What do you say?
by StillBattling
Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone from Australia
Replies: 8
Views: 3600

I am in Melbourne
by StillBattling
Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:48 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone from Australia
Replies: 8
Views: 3600

Anyone from Australia

Anyone here from Australia?
by StillBattling
Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192880

Anyone here from Australia

Would like to know if anyone here is from Australia.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗