THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 39 matches

by mimmi
Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:14 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: PND: got diagnosed genes + deviated septum
Replies: 3
Views: 2239

doctor who I met today told me I either have post nasal drip or have some allergy. did not even get a diagnosis of my problems. I feel so bad right now ...
by mimmi
Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: PND: got diagnosed genes + deviated septum
Replies: 3
Views: 2239

=)

Yes, you must keep us updated. This sounds very interesting. I myself will meet with an ENT doctor tomorrow. Have constant nasal congestion. Think it could be PND. We'll see what he says tomorrow.
by mimmi
Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Metronidazole Mouth Wash & Colgate Elyzol Dental Gel
Replies: 32
Views: 25626

Hi

I have ordered Metronidazol from Elitenetpharmacy.
by mimmi
Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:47 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Metronidazole Mouth Wash & Colgate Elyzol Dental Gel
Replies: 32
Views: 25626

Hi

I'm still waiting for my pills that I have ordered...
by mimmi
Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:38 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Metronidazole Mouth Wash & Colgate Elyzol Dental Gel
Replies: 32
Views: 25626

Hi

Hello! Is anyone else has recipes on how to make my own metronidazole mouthwash? I have 200 mg tablets. what should I mix it with? going to give this a try ...
by mimmi
Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:09 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Metronidazole Mouth Wash & Colgate Elyzol Dental Gel
Replies: 32
Views: 25626

This is a good idea actually. I guess as long as its feasible in terms of being effective to use metronidazole as a mouthwash, it allows being able to target anaerobic bacteria instead of blitzing everything as antibacterials like chlorhexidine would do.

If it works, I would like to know why this ...
by mimmi
Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Metronidazole Mouth Wash & Colgate Elyzol Dental Gel
Replies: 32
Views: 25626

hi

Is there anyone who has tested flagyl mouthwash? Does it work?
by mimmi
Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: how to get rid of post-nasal drip(PND)
Replies: 8
Views: 6036

hi

Is there a cure for post nasal drip?
by mimmi
Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:22 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Green Smoothies are the answer!
Replies: 20
Views: 17791

Hi

Susie wrote:Green Smoothies are awesome!
\:D/
by mimmi
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:28 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: bad day
Replies: 2
Views: 1928

=(

:(
by mimmi
Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:57 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 30 synopsis
Replies: 9
Views: 4656

Hi

Thanks :)
by mimmi
Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:49 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Candida diet?
Replies: 3
Views: 2147

Hi

aydinmur wrote:I think Candida diet may be hoax.
None of diet can prevent yeasts in any flora.
- Murat
Thanks for the reply, sir.
by mimmi
Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Candida diet?
Replies: 3
Views: 2147

Hi

Phantasist wrote:Your doctor should cure you of candida albicans. Otherwise she shouldn't call herself a doctor.
8-[
by mimmi
Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Candida diet?
Replies: 3
Views: 2147

Candida diet?

Guys, do you think candida diet helps? My doctor told me that i have candida albicans :roll:
by mimmi
Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:45 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: m
Replies: 2
Views: 1338

Hi

Sounds good =) Good luck =)
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗