THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 13 matches
- Wed May 04, 2016 1:22 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I got cured
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3694
How I got cured
I haven't been on this site since 2011, I even forgot about this site. Life is really good without bb. My badbreath used to be so bad. I used to stay in my room all day. I quit my job, I was afraid to be around people. People were also covering their nose where ever I go because it was coming from ...
- Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:19 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I think I have TMAU
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1409
- Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: PLEASE MUST READ!!!!!!! IM WORKING ON A LONGTERM CURE
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5962
- Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: multi-vitamin and probiotic seems to be working for me.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1126
multi-vitamin and probiotic seems to be working for me.
I did a blood test couple of months ago and my doctor to me to start taking multi-vitamin with iron. I took it for a week and I stop because it wasnt make no difference with my bb and nasal odor. I just started taking it again about a week ago with probiotic and it's making alot of difference..I ...
- Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: PARASITES part 10..
- Replies: 17
- Views: 5567
- Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: fugus nasal spray
- Replies: 0
- Views: 883
fugus nasal spray
has anyone one tried any of the fugus nasal spray??..it might not be bacterial bringing out the smell from our sinus..it might just be fugus.
- Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Brush with salt and rinsing with salt water mite be the cure
- Replies: 12
- Views: 22214
- Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Brush with salt and rinsing with salt water mite be the cure
- Replies: 12
- Views: 22214
- Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Brush with salt and rinsing with salt water mite be the cure
- Replies: 12
- Views: 22214
Brush with salt and rinsing with salt water mite be the cure
I started brushing with salt and rinsing with salt water two weeks ago..I found out that my bad breath is 90% gone..I used to rinse with therabreath and everytime i do it my breath get worst..whenever I dont rinse with any mouthwash my breath is under control..a friend of mine who used to have a bad ...
- Sat May 29, 2010 10:20 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Strangers Reactions
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4186
- Sat May 29, 2010 3:09 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: does yam have sugar/yeast
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1223
does yam have sugar/yeast
I live in west africa and we eat alot of yam im really want to know if yam is yeast product for im trying to stay aways from sugar...please help
- Fri May 07, 2010 6:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: gargling with water
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2122
gargling with water
my badbreath seems to be less when i gargle with water for some minutes. How many of you experience this.
- Fri May 07, 2010 6:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How do you guys survive your job???
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3904
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.