Hello solitude.
Obviously I don't know for sure, but I can tell you that in the morning, it ALWAYS registers 4-5 dots.
If I brush JUST my teeth, it will give me around 3.
If I follow my whole routine, it gives me one... and if I use it after smoking or eating, perhaps 2 or 3.
So I'd say it ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 12 matches
- Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tell us your routine/type of bad breath
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6231
- Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tell us your routine/type of bad breath
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6231
Re: How I've banished my bad breath
W
2. Consider investing in a personal halimeter - they're tiny and discreet and will tell you frankly if your breath is stinkin'. This will either help reassure you you're alright, or inform you that you need to freshen up.
I bought this one - http://www.x-tremegeek.com/templates/SearchDetail.asp ...
2. Consider investing in a personal halimeter - they're tiny and discreet and will tell you frankly if your breath is stinkin'. This will either help reassure you you're alright, or inform you that you need to freshen up.
I bought this one - http://www.x-tremegeek.com/templates/SearchDetail.asp ...
- Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: coconut oil
- Replies: 66
- Views: 52439
- Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Kissing!!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3060
I went out with a girl for 2 years. Went on two holidays. Had plenty of sex and kissing. Lots of up close and personal moments. And never once was anything said.
Either she put up with it for my amazingly good looks 8) (unlikely) or
I have no bad breath in which case i'm insane or
She has no sense ...
Either she put up with it for my amazingly good looks 8) (unlikely) or
I have no bad breath in which case i'm insane or
She has no sense ...
- Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chewing gum coating
- Replies: 20
- Views: 10234
- Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: fecal breath/nasal fart different to BB
- Replies: 9
- Views: 25538
- Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:07 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Strangers Reactions
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4186
- Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Any smokers here?
- Replies: 31
- Views: 12705
- Thu May 27, 2010 10:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Did you know these?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6018
Hm yeah i think i read on this forum or another site that chewing a coffee bean worked for someone.aydinmur wrote:Did you know VSC and malodor levels were decreased by 85% in the presence of 2% coffee in vitro. (Y Gov, 2010)
interesting..
-Murat Aydin
How do you measure VSC levels in a test tube Murat?
- Mon May 10, 2010 2:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Digital Breath Tester
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1295
Digital Breath Tester
Sorry for creating two new threads in such a short time.
I'm determined to find the cause of my problem but don't really want to be rushing around different specialists at the moment to rule things out although a trip to the docotors has been penciled in.
I was thinking, with all these home ...
I'm determined to find the cause of my problem but don't really want to be rushing around different specialists at the moment to rule things out although a trip to the docotors has been penciled in.
I was thinking, with all these home ...
- Mon May 10, 2010 12:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Neti Pots and Reverse Flow
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1630
Neti Pots and Reverse Flow
Hi,
Sorry if this sounds like a noobie question. I searched the forum but couldn't find the answer.
So i started using a neti pot after finding out about them on here (actually i just use a water bottle with those squeezy caps).
I began with it up my right nostril and had a little laugh when i ...
Sorry if this sounds like a noobie question. I searched the forum but couldn't find the answer.
So i started using a neti pot after finding out about them on here (actually i just use a water bottle with those squeezy caps).
I began with it up my right nostril and had a little laugh when i ...
- Fri May 07, 2010 9:16 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: All too familiar
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1628
All too familiar
Hi,
I only found this site a few days ago. Wouldn't normally sign up but thought i'd give it a go.
Reading other stories is so surreal. It's like you guys have been watching me suffer on my own and shared my thoughts for me, if that makes any sense. I couldn't imagine anyone going through the same ...
I only found this site a few days ago. Wouldn't normally sign up but thought i'd give it a go.
Reading other stories is so surreal. It's like you guys have been watching me suffer on my own and shared my thoughts for me, if that makes any sense. I couldn't imagine anyone going through the same ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.