Hi guys,
My first time posting, but not new here. Ive been following this site forever. I have suffered from halitosis since I was,16 and I'm now 50.
Sad but true, so as you guys can imagine how this curse has done to me in every aspect of my life.
I have done everything that all of us sufferers ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Wed May 13, 2015 3:51 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
- Replies: 462
- Views: 171433
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.