THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by paree
Sun May 17, 2015 8:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
Replies: 462
Views: 171157

bb

Hi
I turn my surgery for 20 May.
Removal of the adenoids and lingual tonsil.
I try to treat all the ways I just want the chance to try. The doctor told me who is not seen on MRI and endoscopic surgery. But I would like a volunteer
Because I do not know how much good do not speak English. So please ...
by paree
Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:42 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
Replies: 462
Views: 171157

Treat you

hi
mindyb ,Now you're good Halitosis?
do not have any Halitosis?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗