THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 10 matches

by bunniesluvme
Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:53 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: You know what really sucks?
Replies: 3
Views: 4276

You know what really sucks?

I have had this curse for about 15 years now. I've tried everything I can think of, seen doctors, dentists, e.n.t. etc. Not one professional I ever saw took me seriously. One doctor actually said, "Have you ever heard of toothpaste and mouthwash?" Really? No, I hadn't thought of that! WTF! What kind ...
by bunniesluvme
Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:50 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: im permanantly cured!!! and i will donate when i have money
Replies: 70
Views: 44490

Your bb free routine?

Hello, can you clarify please? You put the pro biotic powder in your oatmeal. After breakfast, you brush. What kind of toothpaste do you use? When you rinse, you use hydrogen peroxide mouthwash. Do you mix this up yourself with water? What ratio do you use? Is rinsing/gargling effective, or is an ...
by bunniesluvme
Tue May 18, 2010 12:06 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Re-Intro/Does alkaloid water help bad breath?
Replies: 8
Views: 5959

Hi halitosisux,

Bunnie how do you know the cause is in your esophagus? A bacterial overactivity in your mouth and throat may be making it seem that way to you.


Well, just an educated or uneducated guess, it feels like there is a lump, or ball of crap there. Often times in the morning I hack up ...
by bunniesluvme
Mon May 17, 2010 4:38 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Teeth Hurt After Using chlorhexidine mouthwash
Replies: 33
Views: 49069

This was a few years back, but my dad was a bio-chemical engineer for the U.S. military for 25 years. He used to make agent orange for the military during Vietnam. And when he told me that it was a heavy duty chemical that he worked with frequently, I didn't question him further. I'm not saying it ...
by bunniesluvme
Mon May 17, 2010 4:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Teeth Hurt After Using chlorhexidine mouthwash
Replies: 33
Views: 49069

I've used chlorhexidine gluconate mouthwash for years. It was the Therabreath extra strength brand in combination with the toothpaste too. It worked great in the beginning. But my bb seemed to adapt to it. I'm not sure if it was the product or my extreme overuse of it. While at college, I used it ...
by bunniesluvme
Mon May 17, 2010 3:51 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Re-Intro/Does alkaloid water help bad breath?
Replies: 8
Views: 5959

Aydinmur,

Alkaline water was what I was referring to, not alkaloid. Sorry. The tap water in my city is highly chlorinated. It isn't as bad as some places in the country. I'm in Portland, Oregon, U.S. Water can be made more alkaline with either tablets purchased at a store; it's relatively ...
by bunniesluvme
Mon May 17, 2010 12:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Zinc & Rinse
Replies: 16
Views: 11055

Allergic reaction to zinc

Hi,

Zinc rinses, pills makes my throat swell almost immediately. But if it is in a vitamin or pill that I swallow, no reaction at all.
by bunniesluvme
Sun May 16, 2010 11:49 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Re-Intro/Does alkaloid water help bad breath?
Replies: 8
Views: 5959

Correction

Oops. I meant to reference KeepTrying09 in my previous post.
by bunniesluvme
Sun May 16, 2010 11:39 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Re-Intro/Does alkaloid water help bad breath?
Replies: 8
Views: 5959

Re-Intro/Does alkaloid water help bad breath?

Hello, I'm a lurker with bad breath for about 15 years now. I've posted here in the distant past, and decided to check back in hopes of a cure. No luck so far for most of us. It is extremely depressing. But, I'm trying to count my blessings and get on with life.

My husband brought home a gallon of ...
by bunniesluvme
Sun May 16, 2010 11:38 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Re-Intro/Does alkaloid water help bad breath?
Replies: 0
Views: 977

Re-Intro/Does alkaloid water help bad breath?

Hello, I'm a lurker with bad breath for about 15 years now. I've posted here in the distant past, and decided to check back in hopes of a cure. No luck so far for most of us. It is extremely depressing. But, I'm trying to count my blessings and get on with life.

My husband brought home a gallon of ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗