THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 25 matches
- Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:46 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cure - for those who didn't read my first post
- Replies: 13
- Views: 21977
- Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:48 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cure - for those who didn't read my first post
- Replies: 13
- Views: 21977
Sorry about my name - I chose it because it is memorable... I can change it but things are hard to find on iPhone...
Anyhow - for the guy lol I got to buy meds - last night while I was looking for my old posts in order to find my name (ironically so) I found this post where you can buy from a guy ...
Anyhow - for the guy lol I got to buy meds - last night while I was looking for my old posts in order to find my name (ironically so) I found this post where you can buy from a guy ...
- Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:07 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cure - for those who didn't read my first post
- Replies: 13
- Views: 21977
- Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:02 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cure - for those who didn't read my first post
- Replies: 13
- Views: 21977
Cure - for those who didn't read my first post
Hello everyone!
This is a good post as its a cure that worked - it's been a few years since I was here but I still praise God for the cure. No I am not offering any products manuals etc - I am just a happy cured fella.
I had the worst bad breath. I would brush two times in the morning. Baking ...
This is a good post as its a cure that worked - it's been a few years since I was here but I still praise God for the cure. No I am not offering any products manuals etc - I am just a happy cured fella.
I had the worst bad breath. I would brush two times in the morning. Baking ...
- Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Apple Cider Vinegar..does it help to eliminate Candida?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4182
- Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: coconut oil
- Replies: 66
- Views: 52420
my tongue was always white. lol continually. it still gets white sometimes. but the smell was not from the tongue - most of my bb was coming from my throat. my tonsils always had that yellow mush. i think coconut oil with baking soda - brushing and taking vitaimin c like crazy it must have killed ...
- Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:31 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: coconut oil
- Replies: 66
- Views: 52420
- Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: coconut oil
- Replies: 66
- Views: 52420
ok... its like this. i had coconut oil in the afternoon with a few pills of vitamin C and in the morning there was only a little bit of bad breath. (almost none) - next morning there was none.
try vitamin C. it really worked for me - i still think it was the coconut oil that killed that bacteira ...
try vitamin C. it really worked for me - i still think it was the coconut oil that killed that bacteira ...
- Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: coconut oil
- Replies: 66
- Views: 52420
- Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:03 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: coconut oil
- Replies: 66
- Views: 52420
- Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: coconut oil
- Replies: 66
- Views: 52420
- Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: This guy claims to cure his fecal breath.
- Replies: 17
- Views: 15749
Due to its ubiquitous presence in the environment, and its preference for damp conditions, S. marcescens is commonly found growing in bathrooms (especially on tile grout, shower corners, toilet water line, and basin), where it manifests as a pink discoloration and slimy film feeding off phosphorus ...
- Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: coconut oil
- Replies: 66
- Views: 52420
- Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: coconut oil
- Replies: 66
- Views: 52420
- Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: coconut oil
- Replies: 66
- Views: 52420
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.