[quote="FedUp"]Mine was being looked at in disgust and being told that I smelled like I haven't wiped my ass in 4 days.
This was when I nose breathed though.
What about you?[/quote
Lol...
How bout this one...
One time I was riding home on public transportation and a little kid had commentary ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 8 matches
- Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:01 am
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: What's the worst reaction/comment you ever got?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 34557
- Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:56 pm
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: What's the worst reaction/comment you ever got?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 34557
- Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:51 pm
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: What's the worst reaction/comment you ever got?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 34557
- Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:36 pm
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: What's the worst reaction/comment you ever got?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 34557
public transportation commentary
I went through a full year of daily humiliation on public transportation. I worked at a call center and which for me was a nightmare especially with my coworkers who talked about me with their friends daily in hearing distance, down to the direct fart noises as soon as I walked by. I had no peace ...
- Thu May 27, 2010 1:39 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Empowerment
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5104
Glad I could help! I actually feel much better my ownself. I even noticed today that nobody even paid attention to my bb because I didn't focus on it. I've been looking at techniques for coping with stress and one of the things that can be done especially in situations like ours is if we change how ...
- Wed May 26, 2010 2:14 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Empowerment
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5104
Empowerment session 2
I refuse to let others stop me from success. Sometimes you have to talk yourself up out of a depressing situation. I've learned that self-talk is powerful if used properly. I refuse to avoid social situations, after all folks we have to live. One thing that I keep in mind is a bible phrase or verse ...
- Wed May 26, 2010 1:57 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Empowerment
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5104
Empowerment
As I was going through the forums I noticed that there were so many upset bb sufferers. I'd like to start an empowerment thread for those who haven't found a cure and live with it day in and day out. Nobody understands the negative effects of bb like we do. I'm am sick and tired of worrying about bb ...
- Wed May 26, 2010 1:36 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: I just continue to get angrier.....
- Replies: 27
- Views: 15482
Hey everyone I'm kinda new to this forum. I definitely understand the bb thing. I've always had it since I was a little girl and always was teased for it. I've experienced just about everything when it came to how others would respond to it. I' am now 23 years old and I've undergone so many dental ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.