THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by dragond
Thu May 27, 2010 10:09 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: OREGANO OIL A GREAT HELPER I WANT TO SHARE!!
Replies: 13
Views: 26011

Praying for a Miracle

I have been have a problem with BB for abt 10 years; and have tried evrythng under the sun and spent money I really didnt have to fix this problem with no success. I have also had digestive problems for abt 10 yrs and have had many test done on me. In a few weeks, I will have a Hydrogen Breath Test ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗