THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by randomized
Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Answer me this
Replies: 6
Views: 2717

anyone order this and tested out yet?

http://badhalitosisbreath.com/
by randomized
Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Metronidazole & Fluconazole (Combination therapy for BB)
Replies: 157
Views: 104613

this thread is long I only got to page 2.

I found this one drugstore.com

http://www.drugstore.com/pharmacy/drugindex/rxsearch.asp?search=metronidazole&expand=MetroNIDAZOLE&trx=1Z5007

Is this the right one? I might consider this but normally antibiotic isn't good for your body though. oh yeah ...
by randomized
Sun May 30, 2010 12:07 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Olfactory Reference Syndrome
Replies: 1
Views: 1183

Olfactory Reference Syndrome

Hey guys check this out

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/MindMoodNews/olfactory-reference-syndrome-people-stink-rare-mental-disorder/story?id=10743337&page=1

I was reading the news and found that. I don't think that's even the case for me. My bb is pure EVIL!!

I found this site since July 2009 but ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗