THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by Kimberly21
Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:36 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I just got back from my ENT
Replies: 9
Views: 10701

Bad Smell From Nose Stopped

I used to have the same issues but I got rid of the bad coming from my nose( i still have the bad breath from my mouth though). My doctor gave me something called xyzal and when i took it, it seemed to make the smell less. After a few days of taking it I decided to do the nasal rinse and by the next ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗