THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by Mdem
Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:54 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Really stumped????
Replies: 1
Views: 1567

Really stumped????

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone may have that same symptoms as I do?. I have read in another forum of someone with the same symptoms but they are as stumped as I am.

I don't know when it started but it was just there one day.

When I get bad breath it only lasts for seconds at a time and this may ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗