THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by 90zbabii
Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:12 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Bad Breath Since the Age of 10.
Replies: 8
Views: 5445

Bad Breath Since the Age of 10.

Hello I'm a 18 year old female and I've been suffering with bad breath since I was 10 years old. When I was in the 5th grade I became aware of it because at the end of the school year two of my best friends told me that my breath stinks. My BB is ruining my life. I can't leave the house without a ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗