THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 31 matches

by BBsucks
Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:05 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I FINALLY made an appointment with an ENT
Replies: 3
Views: 1920

Thanks Stevo! I will update July 1st after my appointment. I'm counting down the days.....
by BBsucks
Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:21 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I FINALLY made an appointment with an ENT
Replies: 3
Views: 1920

I FINALLY made an appointment with an ENT

I am so proud of myself (Yes I know it'll seem lazy to some of you that I waited this long, but I literally could NOT bring myself to do it!!!). I have an appointment on July 1st.

I have been suffering with BB for at least 15 years. I used to think it was because my Mom neglected to take us to the ...
by BBsucks
Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:19 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Who among you have a fecal bad breath/fecal body odor..?
Replies: 4
Views: 2169

I do. It is aweful, I think I smell like raw shit (from comments) although I cannot smell it myself.
by BBsucks
Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:03 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: NERVOUS!! I'm actually going to an MD for my BB!
Replies: 3
Views: 2429

NERVOUS!! I'm actually going to an MD for my BB!

Today in about 4 hours I have an MD appointment and it will be the very first time I have spoken with a doctor about this (I have mentioned it to my dentist who assured me there is no cure & that I need to bring gum everywhere...um OK). I'm so nervous I'm shaking. Anybody have any advice for me? I'm ...
by BBsucks
Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:00 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Root canals cause bad breath?
Replies: 15
Views: 38595

Sorry to butt in on this, but I just want to mention that there are many on here who report BB starting when they've neglected a decaying tooth which they havent dealt with promptly, and the BB continuing even after they've had the tooth filled etc, as though something has gone catastrophically ...
by BBsucks
Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has anyone been cured wih the help of Metronizole and Augme?
Replies: 4
Views: 3009

WOW congrats! Sounds VERY promising for you :) Can you tell me more about your bb? Was it fecal? I'm just looking for hope I guess :) And the antibiotic - did you take it 400mg per day? Or multiple times daily?
by BBsucks
Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:11 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: For those who have seen MD/ENT/Etc about their BB.....
Replies: 7
Views: 4506

Thanks cool I appreciate it :) Anyhow yes, I do have the dreaded white coating that comes back shortly after brushing. I can get pretty far back w/ my toothbrush but how I can check the smell back there? With a dry toothbrush?

I think I definitely have PND. When I brush the back part of the roof of ...
by BBsucks
Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:33 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: For those who have seen MD/ENT/Etc about their BB.....
Replies: 7
Views: 4506

Cool - I for the most part cannot smell my own breath. No smelly floss, I can touch my tongue/mouth & not smell a thing. I do get tonsil stones occasionally and those definitely stink. My teeth, I believe are in good health (when I had my rotten tooth pulled I also had my wisdom teeth pulled). No ...
by BBsucks
Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:13 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: For those who have seen MD/ENT/Etc about their BB.....
Replies: 7
Views: 4506

For those who have seen MD/ENT/Etc about their BB.....

Some of you may have seen my previous post, but I still haven't spoken to a doctor about my BB (my dentist told me there was no cure & to just carry around mints & gum....uggg). Anyhow after over 15 years of suffering silently I think I am ready to bring this up with my MD.

Those of you that are ...
by BBsucks
Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:51 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Just venting.....sigh :(
Replies: 20
Views: 7125

BBsucks, if you havent got the guts to tell a doctor then do you think you deserve to ever be cured?BB.

WOW thanks for helping me get up the guts to go to the doctor. Such a wonderuflly encouraging post....NOT.

I finally got up the nerve to ask my dentist at my last appointment and all she said ...
by BBsucks
Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Just venting.....sigh :(
Replies: 20
Views: 7125

Just venting.....sigh :(

I just need to vent so thanks in advance guys :) So I generally cannot smell my breath but thanks to the sweet people I come in contact with daily, I know it is fecal. Anyhow 2 times now in the last month I've gotten a "wiff" of it and it smells like diarrhea!!! HOW DISGUSTING! I'm mortified ...
by BBsucks
Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:00 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How did you tell your family/friends etc. about your BB?
Replies: 42
Views: 10458

once my I was at lunch with my in-laws and a bunch of their friends and I was sitting next to my father-in-law and he said, 'What are you eating???", really loudly. I told him and he said, "Well I hope it taste better than it smells on your breath." I about died! I got up with my baby and went to ...
by BBsucks
Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:38 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How did you tell your family/friends etc. about your BB?
Replies: 42
Views: 10458

TIRED:

Thanks for your advice. I sooo want to tell people because this is seriously just killing me slowly. I just have to get up the guts to start the conversation. And my husband must know all about my BB but for some reason it just doesn't bother him. He doesn't act embarrassed of me or for me ...
by BBsucks
Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How did you tell your family/friends etc. about your BB?
Replies: 42
Views: 10458

Dark-I'm sorry you feel that way. Me personally I cannot handle holding this in any longer. I have been suffering for about 15 years and have NEVER told a single person. I'm going to bust if I don't. I just can't seem to let it out.....
by BBsucks
Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:03 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How did you tell your family/friends etc. about your BB?
Replies: 42
Views: 10458

How did you tell your family/friends etc. about your BB?

I would LOVE to hear stories on how you brought up the topic of your BB to loved ones. I have been with my husband a total of 10 years (married 4 years) and I have NEVER said a word about how this affects me. I literally cannot bring myself to say ANYTHING.

Also I'd like to say something to good ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗