THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by ivaf
Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:42 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Pain in groins, loosing hair, belching, flatus, burning in m
Replies: 3
Views: 2811

Pain in groins, loosing hair, belching, flatus, burning in m

Pain in groins, loosing hair, belching, flatus, burning in mouth
I am 45, high 165 cm,72 kg, divorced, no children. I am working in office.
It starts in October 2009, I was sick. It was during one night. I had upset my stomach,
I had problems of often belching. I cured it by diet no spicy, no fat ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗