THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 8 matches

by bad day
Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: halitosisux
Replies: 23
Views: 7427

Hi Archi,

When I go for cleaning, I usually see this high-speed air-driven instrument that pumps out water being used by the dentist to clean the in-betweens of the teeth. It seems the water pik is a portable version of this. But there could be another special instrument to clean gums with severe ...
by bad day
Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: halitosisux
Replies: 23
Views: 7427

Hi Archi.

Thanks for the tip. I have used that brush before and it was effective. I did see the gunk you mentioned being collected by the brush. But during one of my visits to a dentist, he noticed that the gum line between the teeth that I use the interdental brush on, has somewhat receded. I ...
by bad day
Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:09 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: halitosisux
Replies: 23
Views: 7427

Hi Hal.

Once again, very helpful insights from you, appreaciate it a lot. I will be postponing or maybe cancel entirely the breath test. My first option now is to find the self-test kit you mentioned, and just spend my money on the meds, in case the test turns out positive.

Regarding the teeth, I ...
by bad day
Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:34 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: halitosisux
Replies: 23
Views: 7427

Hi Hal.

Regarding H Pylori, I have not had any other test yet, the breath test will be the first one. The gastro specialist kept telling me that I do not have any of the symptoms that point to an HP infection, plus I don't have a history of this infection, nor do my immediate relatives.

I ...
by bad day
Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:49 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Metronidazole & Fluconazole (Combination therapy for BB)
Replies: 157
Views: 104550

Hi KT. Thanks for the response.

During my course on Flagyl, I took acidophilus and cranberry juice with it, and a drink with lactobacilli. But I did not make any drastic change to my diet, since I've been assuming also that my bb is not caused by yeast and that only those with yeast or fungal ...
by bad day
Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:13 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Metronidazole & Fluconazole (Combination therapy for BB)
Replies: 157
Views: 104550

Hi kt09. I was lucky enough to find a GP who was willing to give prescription for Flagyl and let me try it if it will cure the bb.

I took the Flagyl about 2 months ago, 250 mg 3x a day for a 5 day course. During the course, and around 3-4 days after the course, the bb was gone. But unfortunately ...
by bad day
Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:30 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: halitosisux
Replies: 23
Views: 7427

Thank you very much for the post. Whether long or short, I always make it a point to go through your postings as I always get something very enlightening after. I actually thought of my question after reading another one of your posts where you wrote something like “why do dentists not ask how long ...
by bad day
Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:18 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: halitosisux
Replies: 23
Views: 7427

hi hal.. not sure if you've already answered this before, but did you have white tongue coating and mucus on the throat when you still had bb?

do you think one can eliminate as cause the teeth and gums, if one has the coating and the mucus? tnx
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗