THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by bellabella
Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: OMG OMG OMG A POSSIBLE CURE!!!!!
Replies: 3
Views: 2955

OMG OMG OMG A POSSIBLE CURE!!!!!

Hello everyone this is my first time posting. Last night was the first time I discovered this site. And I'm glad I did. Because in just a couple of short hours of reading I learned alot. I can relate to all of you guys I've been suffering from bb for three years. I've tired everything pills, gum ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗