THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by johnbb
Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:15 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Can the lick test fail?
Replies: 4
Views: 1962

Lick test

Why not many people are interested to answer my question? Are there any people in this forum who pass lick test and still have bad breath.
by johnbb
Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:30 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Can the lick test fail?
Replies: 4
Views: 1962

Can the lick test fail?

off late I stopped coming to this place. I did not have any updates for a long long time...
Very recently, I found out that I have silent reflux. I drastically changed my diet which did few good things to me.
Previously, I used to smell own breath. I can sense my own stink when I blew in to cupped ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗