THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 1 match
- Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:14 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: So, let's say it IS poor dental hygiene...
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2369
So, let's say it IS poor dental hygiene...
I am frequently depressed so my teeth brushing is erratic, therefore the twice a day doesn't always apply. I'll do the twice a day thing for a few days, then one a day, then not brush for a while, then repeat the cycle (And so I get gum disease)So my oral hygiene is poor, admittedly, and I think ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.