How's it going sputnik?
I don't think I had any parasites after all :/
Hi Mike,
My situation got complicated as my bb came back with a vengeance. I stoped the herbs for two weeks and was taking DE during that time period while supplementing mostly with colloidal silver. That's when bb happened ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 82 matches
- Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:10 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: List of treatments and a possible cure
- Replies: 47
- Views: 27396
- Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:19 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: List of treatments and a possible cure
- Replies: 47
- Views: 27396
- Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: List of treatments and a possible cure
- Replies: 47
- Views: 27396
- Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:19 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: List of treatments and a possible cure
- Replies: 47
- Views: 27396
Ok, back from work. I did have bad breath today and I'm blaming it on the probiotics I took this morning because as far as I could tell, I was fine before taking them.
A while back, I really abused with probiotics and also took prebiotics with them. My breath got better for about a week, then it ...
A while back, I really abused with probiotics and also took prebiotics with them. My breath got better for about a week, then it ...
- Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:22 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: List of treatments and a possible cure
- Replies: 47
- Views: 27396
An update from work. Today is a bad breath day. Before going to work i remembered i still have probotics in the fridge. They're quality products (udo's choice 10 billion count) so i popped 2 caps because it's been a while and i didnt want them go to waist.
Within a half hour i had that same feeling ...
Within a half hour i had that same feeling ...
- Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: List of treatments and a possible cure
- Replies: 47
- Views: 27396
Halitosux - I have suffered from bloating and abdominal distention since my bad breath started at age 18-19. No asthma and I'm only alergic to dust, it makes my eyes itch like crazy.
Gases have returned more than usual since starting the DE but I deal with it using fennel seeds supplements, it's ...
Gases have returned more than usual since starting the DE but I deal with it using fennel seeds supplements, it's ...
- Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:19 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: List of treatments and a possible cure
- Replies: 47
- Views: 27396
Thanks for the encouragement guys.
Mike you should stick with the program. Don't rush it as I did because the die off's can be really terrible. One of the first signs I experienced were exessive flatulence, I mean I had so much gas that you could've shuved a pipeline up my ass to reap its rewards ...
Mike you should stick with the program. Don't rush it as I did because the die off's can be really terrible. One of the first signs I experienced were exessive flatulence, I mean I had so much gas that you could've shuved a pipeline up my ass to reap its rewards ...
- Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: List of treatments and a possible cure
- Replies: 47
- Views: 27396
- Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:22 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: List of treatments and a possible cure
- Replies: 47
- Views: 27396
Hi guys, here's an update.
I have no reactions anymore from people I don't know like sales people in shops or cashiers at the supermarket, but at work, people still step back. Although some of my coworkers are starting to progressively get closer like they wonder why they're not smelling anything ...
I have no reactions anymore from people I don't know like sales people in shops or cashiers at the supermarket, but at work, people still step back. Although some of my coworkers are starting to progressively get closer like they wonder why they're not smelling anything ...
- Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: List of treatments and a possible cure
- Replies: 47
- Views: 27396
P&B shake is Psylium husk powder mixed with Bentonite clay. It's very good for cleansing the bowels.
Die off symtoms have increased in the last couple of days. I am feeling really sick and the insomia has returned (massive headaches and flu-like symtoms). I'm almost through the paragone program and ...
Die off symtoms have increased in the last couple of days. I am feeling really sick and the insomia has returned (massive headaches and flu-like symtoms). I'm almost through the paragone program and ...
- Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: List of treatments and a possible cure
- Replies: 47
- Views: 27396
- Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:39 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: List of treatments and a possible cure
- Replies: 47
- Views: 27396
- Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: List of treatments and a possible cure
- Replies: 47
- Views: 27396
- Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: List of treatments and a possible cure
- Replies: 47
- Views: 27396
List of treatments and a possible cure
Hi everyone,
I have had a lot of improvement and would like to share it with you although it still isnt conclusive. I understand that this may have been done before, but let's try an update of everything we have ever tried to get rid of bad breath. So, I'll start with what I have spent my ...
I have had a lot of improvement and would like to share it with you although it still isnt conclusive. I understand that this may have been done before, but let's try an update of everything we have ever tried to get rid of bad breath. So, I'll start with what I have spent my ...
- Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Study Supports Fecal Transplant Success ...
- Replies: 43
- Views: 12087
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.