THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by cunning_stunts
Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tell us your routine/type of bad breath
Replies: 10
Views: 6234

Hello solitude.

Obviously I don't know for sure, but I can tell you that in the morning, it ALWAYS registers 4-5 dots.

If I brush JUST my teeth, it will give me around 3.

If I follow my whole routine, it gives me one... and if I use it after smoking or eating, perhaps 2 or 3.

So I'd say it gives ...
by cunning_stunts
Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:52 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Does your tongue looks as gross as mine?
Replies: 10
Views: 6397

Orabrush. Leaves mine pink and I have like the longest and most annoying tongue papillae in the world. If you haven't already, check it out - http://www.orabrush.com/

Because your tongue has so many little grooves and crannies, you need something that will actually enter these and sweep away the ...
by cunning_stunts
Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tell us your routine/type of bad breath
Replies: 10
Views: 6234

They are annoying, but it's the dry mouth that causes it for me... if I don't drink enough I can feel my mouth get sour and my tongue grow fur. I have to keep it really clean or it goes off quickly because of the conditions in my mouth. I've definitely got it down now though and hope others can ...
by cunning_stunts
Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tell us your routine/type of bad breath
Replies: 10
Views: 6234

How I've banished my bad breath

While my breath was not hideous, it certainly caused me more problems than it should in the past. As an everyday sufferer with a mild to moderate odour, here are some tips and practices I've discovered that have pretty much eliminated it from my life.

1. Sort out your dry mouth. If you have a dry ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗