THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by YVONNE
Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Sad news regarding laser operation
Replies: 27
Views: 9470

letter to Dr in Israel

THIS DOCTOR MAY BE THE ANSWER TO OUR PROBLEMS!

Good Day Doctor,

I too am plagued with halitosis for many many many years. With this said I am sure you understand my plight and how devasting this is to me. I have done so many things to resolve this problem but without success. No one in my family ...
by YVONNE
Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:08 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Sad news regarding laser operation
Replies: 27
Views: 9470

New member/laser treatment

Trying to post was a bit complicated. Hopefully I am doing the right thing.

I will cut and paste the conversation I had with Jimmi via email which was quite easy and less time consuming. But I am real and this is such a painful topic that it deeply tears me apart when people make fun or try to scam ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗