Oh that really sucks...thats something Im afraid of..pushing them further in.
Thank you Cool for your very cool idea on how to make one. I probably will try it sometime.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 46 matches
- Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Best Needleless Syringe for cleaning Tonsil?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8348
- Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My Case
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7904
Wow this is really groundbreaking info about causes of bb.
I just can't believe this day in age, with all our advanced technology..it takes us regular non doctor people to have to figure this sh_t out. But anyways I'm glad you did. Now it has me thinking about my mouth..as I suffer tonsil stones ...
I just can't believe this day in age, with all our advanced technology..it takes us regular non doctor people to have to figure this sh_t out. But anyways I'm glad you did. Now it has me thinking about my mouth..as I suffer tonsil stones ...
- Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:48 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: alien girl
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7100
I'm from California, USA. Where are you from? Yes I believe for me that diet effects breath greatly. I don't think I digest food that well. Even though I don't suffer stomach pains or any bad symptoms. But my breath for hours will smell like what I ate...especially if its dairy. But if I eat a salad ...
- Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Just venting.....sigh :(
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7125
I think you are right. I think if someone just eats alot of salads, steamed veggies it should give someone a good bb reduction..or even cure it hopefully. That really would be a blessing if living a life of eating cooked veggies and salad, gives you the same level of clean breath as a raw diet.
I'm ...
I'm ...
- Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Best Needleless Syringe for cleaning Tonsil?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8348
- Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 30 synopsis
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4643
Re: CANDIDA CURE
I have never heard of that remedy. So having negative thoughts , such as anger, sadness, is going to help reduce candida. Wowalexanderluther wrote: Negative thinking also reduces candida growth.
- Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:46 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: For those who have seen MD/ENT/Etc about their BB.....
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4506
- Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:29 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: alien girl
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7100
Your story is interesting.. I am very interested in the raw food diet. Before I never ate salads..but I'm starting to crave them now..and trying different dressings.
So you mentioned your bad breath went away.... is it still gone completely? Or did it come back when you went off the raw diet?
Did ...
So you mentioned your bad breath went away.... is it still gone completely? Or did it come back when you went off the raw diet?
Did ...
- Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:40 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Just venting.....sigh :(
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7125
I don't hold much faith in doctors...they will almost all be clueless about bad breath. Its not something they were trained to cure. Its better to do your research on possible causes..then go in and ask for certain tests. Anti fungal antibiotics have cured a very few amount of people on here..most ...
- Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Best Needleless Syringe for cleaning Tonsil?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8348
Best Needleless Syringe for cleaning Tonsil?
Hi I'm looking at the syringes right now...is the Monoject 412 the best one to clean the tonsil crypts with water? Or is there an even better one? I found this on a hobby site..but I know they sell it on dental sites too.
http://www.hobbico.com/tools/hcar3785main-2.jpg
I found it for $1.50 on this ...
http://www.hobbico.com/tools/hcar3785main-2.jpg
I found it for $1.50 on this ...
- Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:30 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: did tonsillectomy cure anybody?
- Replies: 25
- Views: 27429
- Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: did tonsillectomy cure anybody?
- Replies: 25
- Views: 27429
- Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Looking for Answers
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2648
Thank you Stressedout for the useful information. And you are very right about diet effecting our bad breath for many of us. I have been eating whatever I want for the past month and my throat just stinks lol. The only time I notice a good reduction is when I go on a health diet. I'm going to start ...
- Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:33 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: It's returned.
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6477
Hi sorry to hear about your new problem. If your dentist doesnt want to help you solve the problem, I would suggest going to a new dentist. Maybe researching online for a dentist who really listens to a patient. Sounds like you might need a root canal or a tooth extraction, but something needs to be ...
- Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:02 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tonsils and PND
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4684
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.