THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by abc999
Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:28 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: After tonsilectomy
Replies: 2
Views: 1357

After tonsilectomy

I had my tonsils taken out about a month ago due to the bad breath I was getting from what I thought was caused by tonsil stones. But now I'm not so sure what the cause has been after all. My tonsilectomy was almost a month and a half ago and the aftermath has been up and down. For the first two ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗