THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 3 matches

by Khaadi
Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHO IS CURED WITH THE HELP OF OUR SITE?
Replies: 51
Views: 31865

What's Exactly helping?

Okay, I've been stalling writing in here because I was afraid to jinx anything. I never made it to the dentist's like I'd been planning to.But here's whats stopped me.
Before this happened, my BB would smell like rotten meat at times, rotten egg at other times. When I would close my mouth and ...
by Khaadi
Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:43 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Could my Teeth/ fillings be the problem?
Replies: 4
Views: 3954

Hi Halitosisux, Thanks for finding time to post a reply. I've been going through posts you've made on here and they all sound sensible and like you know what you're saying. And the fact that your story sounds so familiar to my own made me think that it is high time I paid a visit to the dentist's ...
by Khaadi
Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:04 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Could my Teeth/ fillings be the problem?
Replies: 4
Views: 3954

Could my Teeth/ fillings be the problem?

The furthest memory of having bb is when I was in grade 2-3 and I was playing with clay-play doh with my brother and upon making a small turd (boys!) he added, "Hey! we can have you blow over this and say it's the stink"! After that I was aware that I had horrid breath. Even my parents would tease ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗