THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 10 matches

by EazySlug
Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is Halitosis Hereditary?
Replies: 18
Views: 33323

I'm on a diet these days and I'm convinced that it's going to work. I don't believe in quick solutions for chronic deseases. I think it takes as long as you had it to recover from BB. I've had it for years. The problem is very acute.
by EazySlug
Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:12 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: my kids suffer because I cant talk to them
Replies: 71
Views: 64303

Have you ever tried to go on a strict sugar-free diet? You didn't tell us what were the things you've done so far to fight back against bb since you have it.
Your story is just awful!!
Show us some pictures of yours to get a better picture of the situation.
by EazySlug
Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:47 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is Halitosis Hereditary?
Replies: 18
Views: 33323

Looks like you have found your solution :?: :?: :?:
So why linger here talking about hereditary stuff??
by EazySlug
Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:45 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is Halitosis Hereditary?
Replies: 18
Views: 33323

I think you right on this point. Indeed toothpastes worsen the smell. That's why I don't use them anymore. I'm giving you some piece of advice that might help you: try and get the smoothest toothbrush you can find on pharmacies. They have toothbrushes for post-surgery brushing that rate like 7/100 ...
by EazySlug
Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:14 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is Halitosis Hereditary?
Replies: 18
Views: 33323

I should probably add my print to this post cause I myself always thought that my breath had a connection with my mum. Why? Because she stinks too, that's why...
And I'm as pessimistic on this subject as phantasis when he says that since bb problems are hereditary there is no cure to what is ...
by EazySlug
Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:02 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Real hope after 28 years
Replies: 9
Views: 4397

Hello there, I'm here too to give my support to those who are following the anti-candida diet shit, cause I'm doing it too and it has improved my general health condition so much that I don't think anymore of going back to the way I used to eat before.
For example, I reduced my sugar intake to 0%! I ...
by EazySlug
Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:13 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Please please answer! I think i'm going mad
Replies: 17
Views: 6035

Hey, when reading your messages I wonder if you two aren't kinda halitophics?
It's certain that there is a long way still before acting with confidence or at least normally in front of people, after all everyone of us has suffered in the past with people's reactions and mockeries.
But I think that ...
by EazySlug
Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Apple Cider Vinegar..does it help to eliminate Candida?
Replies: 5
Views: 4188

hitler wrote:DUDE - SCROLL DOWN TO MY POST "COCONUT OIL"

I AM 120% SURE I HAD CANDIDA IN MY ESOPHAGUS!!!
AND I COULD EVEN TAKE SOME OUT FROM MY TONSILS.

COCONUT OIL WILL DO THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why don't you change your pseudo to something else?? something less twisted...
by EazySlug
Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:01 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Please please answer! I think i'm going mad
Replies: 17
Views: 6035

I think there is no reason why you shouldn't trust your family when they tell you there is no smell. And especially hearing this from your little sister should convince you that there is no smell at all anymore, knowing that kids don't prevent themselves from telling the truth to people's face ...
by EazySlug
Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:15 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How people pretends!!!
Replies: 2
Views: 2349

I totally agree with you firecracker when you say people reactions are sometimes just natural, and not intended to be offensive.
Sometimes unfortunately, we ourselves, though having BB and knowing what it means to have it, have these kinds of behaviors in front of somebody whose breath is repulsive ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗