THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by angelstar
Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:19 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Please please answer! I think i'm going mad
Replies: 17
Views: 6043

EazySlug I do still act normally around people and stuff...but it's still on my mind. I might be halitophobic now but i definately had bad breath before. And maybe your mother stepped back a little because she was suprised that you kissed her? Maybe not because of your breath. I just wish there was ...
by angelstar
Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Please please answer! I think i'm going mad
Replies: 17
Views: 6043

halitosisux the thing about your siblings is really bad :( I can't imagine anybody related to me making me feel that bad which is why i doubt them when they say there is no smell...how bad was your breath before you fixed your tooth???
by angelstar
Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:56 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Please please answer! I think i'm going mad
Replies: 17
Views: 6043

halitosisux the thing is i never really stopped doingall the normal things because of it, so i don't have to deal with that, I mean I still did the usual going out partying and all of that, but the paranoia was always there which drove me mad. Its amazing that you've found an actual problem because ...
by angelstar
Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:56 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Please please answer! I think i'm going mad
Replies: 17
Views: 6043

Have you been able to do that????
by angelstar
Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:03 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Please please answer! I think i'm going mad
Replies: 17
Views: 6043

Thankyou for the reply! I know you're right i just can't seem to get over it really. I've already done the halimeter and I got a very very low score. Now I just need to find a way to get over it really and forget about it but it's quite difficult :( Who knew something as silly as this was so major.
by angelstar
Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Please please answer! I think i'm going mad
Replies: 17
Views: 6043

Please please answer! I think i'm going mad

Hey guys..I've been reading this forum for a few weeks now. Ive had bad breath from a very young age and have had many negative comments from it. However I only used to brush my teeth once a day and ate a lot of sugary food, which is what most people at that age did. Now I'm 18 and i got a dental ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗