THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 9 matches

by Pennycillan
Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:33 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: CURED AFTER 15 YEARS
Replies: 23
Views: 25202

WOW, that is a significantly higher dosage than what I took but hey, at least you will be sure. I am dying to know the results. The flagy was prescribed as 3x daily dosage of 250m. I dont even know how you are going to take that.

re: my blood oxygen level
It was a test where I "walked briskly " on ...
by Pennycillan
Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:00 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: CURED AFTER 15 YEARS
Replies: 23
Views: 25202

I asked my dr to specifically write this for me. I told him the dosage and everything. He never prescribed it to anyone but he knows my problem and its not a big deal for him. I took all the flucanazole but I dont think it had the same effect that Flagyl did but either way that nasty taste was gone ...
by Pennycillan
Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:39 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: CURED AFTER 15 YEARS
Replies: 23
Views: 25202

Again, It was very difficult to "smell" what people what smelling was so harsh. I knew the smell was coming from my mouth but not sure of the origin. I NEVER had a cavity and the dentist used to tell me i had great teeth (while they had the mask on...) I had a very white tongue that I scraped GUNK ...
by Pennycillan
Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:09 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: CURED AFTER 15 YEARS
Replies: 23
Views: 25202

Are you crazy? or just hating??

HMM,
I had to edit this post a couple of times before I decided to post but i will post anyway. 5 post is ALOT for me on this board. I DIDN'T GIVE A ***k about helping anyone but myself but the turn around has just been too drastic for me to not try and at least help someone else who went through ...
by Pennycillan
Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Did Keeptrying (fluconazole seller) cured you with his drugs
Replies: 46
Views: 20091

No offense to anyone on the board but ordering antibiotic medication from thailand would be my last option.... your body isnt a game.
by Pennycillan
Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:57 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: CURED AFTER 15 YEARS
Replies: 23
Views: 25202

I noticed it sometimes, but I dont think it smelled how other people smelled it. To me it was just a bad taste and a foody smell I guess. I rarely smelled shit or farts or old stale garbage coming from my mouth. As I went through life I could tell what it would probably smell like based on the taste ...
by Pennycillan
Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:13 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: CURED AFTER 15 YEARS
Replies: 23
Views: 25202

Also, I use to have alot of digestion and stomach issues ie :bloating, gas, constipation and it was constant. my gastro dr described it as slow transient constipation and wanted to do a colonscopy after the endoscopy came back negative. I figured he was just milking up my insurance so I declined and ...
by Pennycillan
Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:06 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: CURED AFTER 15 YEARS
Replies: 23
Views: 25202

its been about a month and a half since the end of the pills but the improvement was almost immediate from the first day. The HARSHNESS is gone. I am not saying I have the best breath in the world but at least its not TOXIC. I can chew gum and my breath smells minty or fruit like the gum.... Not ...
by Pennycillan
Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:28 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: CURED AFTER 15 YEARS
Replies: 23
Views: 25202

CURED AFTER 15 YEARS

I am elated to report that I believe I have finally cured myself of chronic bad breath or ( poop/potty mouth ) as my jerk off brother use to call it. i have to give credit to these boards for encouraging me not to give up and seek out a cure despite most of these american dr's being totally useless ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗