THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 4 matches
- Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:07 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I have thick mucus-like spit from back of throat
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3300
I have thick mucus-like spit from back of throat
hi all, i scrape my tongue after i brush i teeth and i always have really thick mucus-like spit in the back of my throat. i feel a lot better when i keep using the tongue scraper to scrape it off of my tongue and the back of my tongue. but as soon as i stop, it builds back up in the back of my ...
- Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:01 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BB is Ruining my LIFE!!!! Will we ever find a cure?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4883
Hi all,
I was browsing the net and I found some information about a bad breath doctor that claims to be able to find the cause for a person's bad breath. I think it's California Clinic, or something like that. Has anyone ever heard of this doctor or his office? Has anyone every tried his treatments ...
I was browsing the net and I found some information about a bad breath doctor that claims to be able to find the cause for a person's bad breath. I think it's California Clinic, or something like that. Has anyone ever heard of this doctor or his office? Has anyone every tried his treatments ...
- Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:44 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BB is Ruining my LIFE!!!! Will we ever find a cure?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4883
Thanks for all of the supportive comments! It's really hard dealing with bad breath! It's a serious illness that no one takes seriously! Sometimes I wish all doctors and scientists had bad breath. That way they would be more serious about finding a cure. School is starting for me soon and I just can ...
- Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BB is Ruining my LIFE!!!! Will we ever find a cure?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4883
BB is Ruining my LIFE!!!! Will we ever find a cure?
Hi everyone. I am new to this website, but when I saw others who are suffering from BB just like me I had to join! :mrgreen: I have had bad breath since 10th grade (or at least that’s when all the mean and hurtful comments about my breath came in). I am 22 now and BB has been ruining my life. I had ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.